Receive a FREE "Easy Peasy Potholder" PDF Pattern with the purchase of ANY apron pattern from this shop! Offer valid for a limited time. Your free potholder pattern will automatically be sent with the same link as your apron pattern.
**IMPORTANT: This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF SEWING PATTERN and instructions, no paper copy will be mailed. You get to have the fun of going shopping for the fabric and making this apron yourself from fabrics that you love.**
• Pattern downloads are available once payment is confirmed (it may take a few minutes to process the transaction)
• You should receive an email to your registered Etsy email address with your download link
• If you don't receive the email within 5 minutes of payment clearing, check your spam and trash folders
Downloads can also be accessed at any time through your Etsy account.
• In the top right hand corner of the screen, as you hover over the little icons, one says "Your Account" (it's the icon just to the left of the shopping cart).
• Click on that ("Your Account"), then click on “Purchases & Reviews” and it will pull up a list of all the purchases you've made on Etsy.
• Find the pattern that you ordered.
• To the right of the pattern order click the "Download Files" button. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order. You should now be able to download your pattern file(s).
Please note that because of the way Etsy’s app is set up, the previous instructions will not work if you are trying to download using the Etsy app on a phone or tablet. Some people have had success by signing in to Etsy on their mobile browser, but generally it is recommended that if you have a laptop or desktop computer available that you use one of those to download your pattern. If you still cannot download your pattern, send me a message via email or Etsy's convo system.
You will need Adobe Reader (usually found on most computers, but if you don't have it, it can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/) to view and print your PDF pattern.
This apron pattern features:
• Three neckline options - square, round, or V
• Three waistline options - open, drawstring, or elastic
• Three pocket options - side rounded, side squared, front squared
• Uses your choice of single or double fold bias tape trim
• Reversible option instructions included as well
This ePattern has been UPDATED to a NEW FORMAT and includes:
• Printable pattern tiles (24 pages) that print on standard 8.5" x 11" or A4 printer paper at home (requires assembly)
• Printshop pattern file (2 pages) to be used with a large-format printer
• Instruction file (37 pages) that includes fabric & supplies list, marking, layout, cutting and sewing instructions with numerous illustrations and/or instructional photos. (Note: Although you can print the instruction file, if your computer is near your sewing area, you can save paper and ink by going through the digital instructions as you sew).
This apron is Multi-Sized:
XXS (00-0), XS (2-4), S (6-8), M (10-12), L (14-16), XL (18-20)
For size chart and yardage requirements, see last two listing photos (click on photo to enlarge).
You can find the Curvy/Plus Sized version of this pattern here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1011785389/japanese-apron-sewing-pattern-pdf-the?ref=shop_home_active_1
You can find the Child Sized version of this pattern here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/575460131/japanese-apron-sewing-pattern-pdf-the?ref=shop_home_active_2
Skill level: Beginner (though some sewing experience is helpful but not necessary)
Please note, because of the nature of this item, pattern is not eligible for a refund. However, I do stand by my product. If you should happen to have a problem while sewing this apron, I'm more than happy to help you via emails or Etsy's convo system.
**See more aprons and patterns at modernvintagedesigns.etsy.com
Copyright 2016 Modern Vintage Designs© - All rights reserved
This pattern is protected by copyright and is intended for use by the purchaser only. Please do not sell, copy, share or distribute in any way by electronic or any other means.
However, You MAY sell any handmade items you create using this pattern, but I ask that you give design credit to Modern Vintage Designs in your listing descriptions and on item hang tags.
For more information please read my policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ModernVintageDesigns/policy