Peace Lily (spathiphyllum) Air Purifying Indoor Plant in 4” 3D Printed BioPot
Materials: tropical, earthy, natural, biodegradable, sustainable, recyclable, jungle, minimalist style
Peace lilies make excellent houseplants for the home or office. These lovely plants not only brighten up a living space and are easy to care for, but are also the best at cleaning the air of the room they are in.
These beautiful lilies are great for people with allergies or that are sensitive to irritants. Their flowers contain very little pollen, which does not spread easily, and their leaves absorb mold spores and other irritants.
This hard-working plant filters most of the harmful chemicals commonly found in US homes, as well as radiation. So they are perfect accents to keep near TVs, ACs and house vents. Or in bathrooms, where they will help keep tiles and shower curtains free from mildew. For best air purifying results keep one for every 100 sq. ft. of indoor space.
***approx. dimensions 18-20" tall in 4” pot***
NOTE: Peace Lilies are preparing their bloom cycle for a summer bloom! You may or may not receive a blooming plant!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 4" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
NOTE: Spathiphyllum is considered "Toxic" to animals according to ASPCA. Please keep away from animals ingesting the plant. Learn more at: https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants/peace-lily
- Light: Bright, indirect light is preferred. But Peace Lilies can tolerate and quickly adjust to medium and low light conditions. And, unlike other flowering plants, will bloom with almost no light.
- Water: Water your Lily regularly to keep the soil evenly moist. If the leaves begin to look (or are fully) droopy, don't fret! this is just a sign that the plant is thirsty. Just rehydrate it by putting the pot in a bowl of water, refilling the bowl as needed until the plant stops drink. The lily should begin to perk back up after just a few hours.
More on how to rehydrate your lily here: https://prettyingreen.com/blogs/houseplant-how-to-blog/rehydrating-houseplant-how-to-blog
- Other: If you have had Peace Lilies before, you'll know that the flowers and individual leaves have a different lifecycle than that of the “mother plant”. When flowers and leaves age and are getting ready to drop, they begin to loose their brightness and color (flowers turn green/brown, and leaves turn yellow/brown). This discoloration is due to a transfer of nutrients happening between the leaf/flower and the plant and is a natural and reoccurring event in the plant's life. It’s best to let this process finish naturally but if they become unsightly you can also remove the wilting parts with a sharp, clean utensil. New growth and flowers will soon come in place of the old ones.
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack https://www.etsy.com/listing/570702695/add-on-shipping-heat-pack-72-hours?ref=shop_home_active_7
Photograph above represents plants in the nursery. Appearance of delivered plant may vary depending on season.
Plants may arrive with hitchhikers, pests are a minor but ongoing problem, we believe in nature and use minimal pesticides, with that said we do our best to provide a quality plant but do not warrant against them. We so not warrant against plant decline or death for any reason. We do not warrant bent or broken leaves, it is only natural that some minor damage will occur. Once shipped all sales are final. Thank you for your understanding!
>>> FIND MORE PLANTS AT WWW.PRETTYINGREEN.COM <<<
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Jan 29-Feb 9
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
8,209 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Highly recommend this co. See pilea review for more details. I just took this photo at night of the peace lily who has lived in FL for 5 days now. The reasonable price sold me & then of course she had to have a travel buddy. Remember to try their amazing biopots! I love seeing a great idea come to fruition. Thanks for all your hard work Monica & Chris!
I was absolutely pleased with the quality of the baby plant that arrived, and even happier about the level of customer service and conversation from Monica and Chris! This is the type of small business that we should all be supporting!! I will be definitely going back to them to fill my new plant stand once it arrives.
plant came in perfect condition no damage. i absolutely love it and cant wait for it to grow more. it was pretty cold where i am at and they provided a heating pack! it was packaged so nicely as well! definitely ordering from them again!
Awesome plant. Big and healthy. Came a long way and arrived safely because packaging was so good. Owners texted to check on my satisfaction. I appreciate that kind of caring service. I will be ordering from them again.
Photos from reviews
Peace Lilies Air Purifying Indoor Plant, SET OF 2 - Easy Care Live Houseplant, Housewarming, Birthday Present, Home Decor, Office, Gardening
Large Heartleaf Philodendron Air Purifying Indoor Plant in 6” 3D printed Biopot
$44.00 FREE shipping
Snake Plant / Mother in Law's Tongue (Sansevieria Zeylanica) Air Purifying Indoor Plant - low light, easy care