Cute Sheep Bag Knitting Pattern - Counting Sheep Bag
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Knit this cute, reversible tote bag featuring an entire herd of sheep!
Sheep are the source of the beautiful, luxurious wool that many knitters use to knit their creations. They can also be darned cute! The Counting Sheep Bag has an entire herd of sheep covering the sides of the bag. Depending on the yarn you use, it can have white and black sheep, blue and yellow sheep, purple and green sheep, or whatever color combination you can imagine! The bag also comes in handy for insomnia -- counting the sheep should put you right to sleep!
Double knit, the bag is fully reversible, featuring opposite color schemes on each side. Full instructions are included for the double knitting technique. The color work design is charted, not written instructions.
The finished size is approximately 4.5” (width) by 12” (length) by 11” (height) (11.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 27.9 cm), not including the handles.
NOTE: This is a PATTERN only, NOT a finished product.
* Size 5 US (3.75 mm) circular needles at least 32” (81 cm) in length.
* Approximately 400-450 yards each of two contrasting colors of worsted weight yarn.
* Plastic canvas approximately 4” x 11.75” (10.2 cm by 29.9 cm) to reinforce the bottom of the bag (optional).
* Stitch markers in two different colors.
* Five stitch holders.
* Scrap yarn for provisional cast on.
* Extra circular needle, flexible stitch holder, or additional scrap yarn.
* Needle to weave in ends.
Save on multiple patterns in my shop!
* 15% off 2 patterns - code NIFTY15
* 20% off 3 or 4 patterns - code NIFTY20
* 25% off 5 or more patterns - code NIFTY25
Sign up for my mailing list to get free patterns, new pattern announcements, and sales: https://www.niftyknitterdesigns.com/mailinglist
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
231 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Had no problem downloading the file. Pattern looks easy to follow
Photos from reviews