Snake Sewing Pattern, Felt Plush Snake Hand Sewing Instructions, Instant Digital Download PDF SVG DXF
Digital file type(s): 3 PDF, 1 ZIP
This listing is for a plush snake hand sewing pattern.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Lolly the Snake is a sssssweet little ssssoftie, perfect for a plush toy or decor item.
Purchase this listing and you'll receive a comprehensive set of patterns, instructions, and illustrations for creating your very own stuffed snake.
Don't know how to embroider? No problem! You'll receive easy to follow illustrated instructions for all the stitches used.
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches, it should take about 4-5 hours to complete this project.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
Your finished creation will lie about 11 inches (28 cm) in length (including tongue) and the coiled body measures about 5.5 inches (14 cm) across.
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins OR glue stick OR tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
• Stuffing stick (or chopstick, pencil, etc.)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
BONUS: Patterns include SVG and DXF cut files for those with machines that can cut felt, such as the Cricut Maker. Support on how to use the cut files is not available. ***Please size the cut files as indicated in the .txt instructions before cutting.***
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
2,832 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
So cute and easy to follow. I cheated and used machine stitching but it turned out great!
I am so excited to make these for my new granddaughter's room. The download and printing was so easy with exceptional quality!! Thank you!
Photos from reviews
Camel Sewing Pattern, Felt Camel Stuffed Animal Instructions, Instant Digital Download PDF SVG DXF
Deer Sewing Pattern, Felt Reindeer Plush Hand Sewing Instructions in Instant Download PDF SVG DXF
Golden Lab Sewing Pattern, Dog Hand Sewing Pattern, Felt Labrador Retriever Dog Sewing Pattern, Yellow Lab, Instant Download PDF SVG DXF
Squirrel Sewing Pattern, Stuffed Squirrel Hand Sewing Pattern, Felt Easy to Sew Plush Chipmunk, Instant Download PDF SVG DXF
Boston Terrier Sewing Pattern, Felt Dog Hand Sewing Pattern, Sew a Boston Bull Terrier, Easy Stuffed Animal DIY, Instant Download PDF SVG