Digital file type(s): 1 ZIP
Forget to hit up Walgreen's the night before your anniversary? Get to work and realize it's your boss's birthday? Never fear! This listing is for an instant download of a card file that you can print again and again whenever you need that last minute greeting card.
This card has a hand drawn graphic of some hipster beer bottles with "Sorry You Can't Drink This Card" on the front and an inside message of "Happy Birthday anyhow!" (you can simply elect not to print the inside if you'd like to change the message).
⁌ IMPORTANT ⁍
Again, this listing is for a *DIGITAL DOWNLOAD* of a PDF file containing the card. You will need to print it yourself at home on cardstock or Avery formatted blanks for greeting cards, or you can have it printed at your favorite printer like Kinko's or Staples. We include an instructional PDF with print settings and suggestions for you, so don't fret about trying to figure that all out, but you are responsible for turning this digital file into a real card to give to someone.
⁌ WHAT YOU'LL GET ⁍
- Four PDFs for a half-fold sized version (5.5" x 8.5"), one for inside, one for outside. Each set includes a version with trimming guides and one with out.
- Two PDFs for a portrait sized version (5" x 7"), one for inside, one for outside. Each set includes a version with trimming guides and one with out.
- Two PDFs for a quarter-fold sized version (4.25" x 5.5"), one for inside, one for outside. Each set includes a version with trimming guides and one with out.
- An instructional PDF with paper and print settings suggestions
The trim guided PDFs are great for printing on your own, blank cardstock to make sure they're trimmed to the proper size. These cards look great on matte or gloss finish. If you choose to use Avery formatted media (which we recommend!), the files without the guides will give you the best results since you won't be needing the trim guides. These files were created based on the Avery templates, so they should work swimmingly with them.
⁌ HOW TO GET IT ⁍
1. Add the listing to your cart by clicking "Add to Cart."
2. Complete the checkout process and payment.
3. You'll be presented with a download prompt.
4. Find the file in your Downloads folder and enjoy!
⁌ THINGS TO KNOW ⁍
- For the third time: This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE. As in, no physical item will be shipped to you. This is not for a printed card. It is for PDF files to make your own printed cards. Sorry to keep harping on that, but inevitably someone will miss the other times this was mentioned!
- Once you purchase the files, you're responsible for getting them printed. Included you'll find a PDF with instructions with everything you need to know, from print settings to suggestions on what sort of paper to get.
- Unfortunately I can't be responsible for color differences between your monitor, a printer, and your eyes. The colors can (and likely will) look slightly different between your computer/phone display and how it looks on paper. Please keep this in mind if you're trying to match colors in the card to something else!
- Refunds are not available for download products.
⁌ ONE LAST THING ⁍
This product is licensed for personal use. You can make as many copies as you want to give to friends and so on, but please don't send the digital files to anyone or post them anywhere. I work hard on my art, and it'd be a bummer to see it get stolen!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
8 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
This was perfect! Highly recommend.
Easy to print and cut. My sister loved it.
Perfect for my Office lover's birthday
Immediate download worked perfectly. Thank you!