Fabric: Sew a Saint Doll Female Saints Set II (Catholic Bakhita Joan Arc) Sew-a-Saint
Materials: Primary fiber: Cotton
Width: 18 inches
Length: 21 inches
Cut to size: no
* FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $35 *
IMPORTANT: We now have so many female saints that there are TWO listings! View the additional female saints here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/677766961/fabric-sew-a-saint-doll-female-saints
Learn to sew with these beginner friendly dolls! Create a plush toy showing your favorite female saint. Each design comes printed on a 100% cotton fat quarter.
- St. Joan of Arc stands with shield and sword in hand, ready to fight!
- St. Mary, Star of the Sea stands cradling a ship, surrounded by the crashing waves
- St. Josephine Bakhita appears in her traditional headscarf, her calm and beautiful smile on her face.
- St. Euphrasia, a Carmelite nun who was born and lived in India, attributes her miraculous healings to visions of the Holy Family
- St. Cecilia, the patron Saint of music, appears with her flower crown surrounded by music
IMPORTANT: the fabric print is clear and crisp; a slight blurring has been added to these photos for copyright purposes.
- fat quarter: 21" x 18"
VIEW OUR ADDITIONAL FEMALE SEW-A-SAINT DOLLS HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/677766961/fabric-sew-a-saint-doll-female-saints
VIEW OUR MALE SEW-A-SAINT DOLLS HERE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/643689715/fabric-sew-a-saint-doll-catholic-lisieux
Feb 18-Mar 4
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
408 reviews5 out of 5 stars
My kids loved making these pillows after learning about the Saint they chose.
The fabric is beautiful and I look forward to the great dolls it will make! My son is learning how to sew and really enjoying it. This will be a perfect beginners project to make some Christmas gifts for his sisters.
This will be a great gift for my daughter's birthday! Great beginner sewing project!
so very cute, love it!
Photos from reviews