This listing is specifically to add the following upgrades along with KoveredUp's custom crate covers (https://www.etsy.com/listing/858389577/custom-diggs-crate-cover)
Prewash & Dry
These covers are dry clean only unless the prewash & dry option is added
- You have the option to have me prewash the materials prior to designing your cover, so you are able to wash and dry it at home
**PLEASE NOTE: pre-washing materials can fade the printed duck cloth over time.
1-4 WK Early From OSD:
- Move up your order's ship date by 1-4 weeks by adding this item to your order. Once it is shipped, estimated delivery in the US is around 3 business days. This listing pays for the work to be done 1 PER ITEM in my personal time/aka overtime, outside of my 8-7 pm work hours. Please message me if you choose this option or if you have any questions!
Next day rush:
- Need it ASAP? Orders placed by 5pm (Central Time) will be worked on overtime to have your custom order shipped out next day (orders placed after 5pm will be delivered the following day)
- To see the estimated delivery date for your order:
Go to Etsy.com on a desktop computer, click the "Your Account" icon. Click Purchases and reviews.
- If available, the estimated delivery date will be to the right of your order.
PLEASE NOTE: it takes 3-5 business days after ship date to receive your item, so if the item is needed by the 15th, calculate ship date as the 10th.
- Fasteners secure the cover onto your crate, reducing the chance of your pup from pulling the cover into the crate, falling off through every day use, as well as preventing it from "flapping out" so it lays nicely against the crate. Please note that there is length added specifically for the Diggs crates. The front fasteners are connected around the bars of the panels adjacent to the doors, and back corner fasteners (non-adjacent door corners) connect the panels to each other.
**2 door and long door covers: Please note that the bottom crate fasteners around the long door will need to be undone to be able to account for the sliding side door. For 2 door covers, there are no crate fasteners on the corner where the doors meet.
Pearl Snap Fasteners
- “Fasten: Snaps + Fixed”: 4 snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Snaps + Enclosed: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- “Crate fasten: Snaps”: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front AND 4 on the back corners (2 each corner)
- “Fasten: Velcro & Fixed”: 4 velcro fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Velcro + Enclosed: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- “Crate fasten: velcro”: 4 Velcro fasteners on the front AND 4 on the back corners (2 each corner)
- “Fasten: Buttons & Fixed”: 4 button fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Buttons + Enclosed: 4 button fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- “Crate fasten: Buttons”: 4 button fasteners on the front AND 4 on the back corners (2 each corner)
“1D”: fasteners for 1 door only
“2D”: fasteners for 2 doors
- You can add ties to the your cover's door(s) to keep it rolled securely on the top your crate and/or the velcro door security to keep the door secured when it is down. This is strongly suggested for 2 door covers.
- Grommet ribbon door ties: Grommet rings with detachable ribbon allows you to completely remove the ribbons when not in use
- Fixed ribbon ties: One ribbon strap sewn on top and one sewn under the door to be tied when the door is up
- Velcro door fasteners (ribbon straps attached by velcro): Velcro attached to the ribbon, which is attached to a velcro strip under the door to be secured
Velcro door security (2 sets per door/purchase):
- This option helps keep the door secured when it is down. There are 2 velcro fasteners on the bottom of each side of the crate that attaches to velcro from the door to the outside of the cover.
"CHG" (Change) of Body Inner Lining Color
- If you would like a specific solid color to line the non-door interior other than white/ivory. Color options include black, dark gray, light gray, navy, light pink, and teal
"CHG" Change of Door Inner Lining
-With this option, you can change the inner lining of the door to be a different fabric so you see a contrasting pattern/color when the door is rolled up. Select the 1D option if you only have 1 door; Select the 2D option if you have already added the additional long side door option (An add'l door must be purchased with the 2D option)
Weighted side door
- The Diggs covers come standard with just the front (short) door weighted since the curve of the crate causes the panel to lay funny without it, but you can choose to add a weighted dowel to the side door as well.
- When facing the main (short) door, you can add a long side door to either the right or left. This additional door is lined with the same exterior fabric, so when the door is rolled up, you will see the exterior fabric and not the ivory/white inner-lining.
Vinyl Personalization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/785823422/vinyl-personalization