Tunisian Sampler Blanket (16 stitches) | Beginner Friendly | PDF | Instant Download | Learn Tunisian Crochet | Crochet Squares | Modern
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
This is a pattern only and not a completed item.
This pattern consists of 16 squares (solid color squares) and NOT all 25 squares in the picture.
The pattern for all 25 squares is available for **free** on my blog (https://knitterknotter.com) or you can purchase a PDF from here (https://www.etsy.com/listing/933207313/tunisian-sampler-blanket-25-stitches). The downloadable PDF listed here for sale contains the pattern in two printable files, without advertisements.
If you own this pattern and would like to try the rest of the squares, please reach out to me to get a 40% discount on the full 25 square pattern.
1. At less than a dollar per square, you can learn all the basics of Tunisian crochet!
2. This blanket was designed primarily for teaching the basics of Tunisian crochet. The squares are in order of complexity and start with Beginner level stitches leading into Advanced Beginner techniques towards the end. The pattern for each square is available for free on my blog (https://knitterknotter.com).
3. The PDF pattern consists of 25 pages that include 16 squares and they are presented in increasing order of complexity. If you are a beginner, I recommend making them in the order they are mentioned in this document.
4. The sizes of the squares might vary a little and that is okay. The joining technique used to join the squares will mask the difference.
5. Pictures for each square are included in a separate document for your reference.
6. This pattern is written in a way that each square can be made independently. The joining and border instructions are mentioned at the end.
7. NOTE - There are no written instructions for for the joining and border techniques that I have used in my blanket. There are links to video tutorials that you can use to follow along and make yours.
8. NOTE - The full pattern with all the pictured 25 squares is available for purchase here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/933207313/tunisian-sampler-blanket-25-stitches
16 Squares - Beginner
9 Squares - Intermediate
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE PATTERN
1. Complete list of materials
2. Written Instructions
3. Video tutorials for all stitches and techniques used in this pattern.
I have a Facebook group where I provide support for all my patterns. Join the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/knitterknotterhangout/
PATTERN LANGUAGE AND CROCHET TERMS
35" x 35" (adjustable)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This is a beginner level pattern and you will learn how to Tunisian crochet from the very beginning.
SHARING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you decide to share your projects on social media, I would love to see them! Please tag your posts with **@knitterknotter #knitterknotter #tunisiansamplerblanketcal** for a chance to get featured in my stories!
You can follow me on my blog to get updates on new patterns: https://knitterknotter.com
Due to the nature of patterns, they cannot be returned or exchanged.
You may not redistribute the pattern. You may sell finished items but please credit the pattern to me: Arunima Goel @ KnitterKnotter.
WHERE TO FIND THE PDF
The PDF will be available for download after your purchase and can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/your/purchases
FOLLOW ME HERE:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
48 shop reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
This pattern is as cute as can be. Followed the instructions, very clear and easy. It is much larger than I thought, so I reduced my hook size and made the cutest ghost decoration!!. It is intended for a treat bag, but makes a nifty decoration also. Thanks for a fun pattern.
I am so glad that you liked the pattern! I didn't think of using it to make a decoration item with it but it is a great idea, thank you for sharing it with us! :)
I do like it. It’s not coming out the same but could be the yarn I’m using. Same weight and such but still not like the photo. It’s an easy pattern overall. But I feel there are just a couple mistakes. I can anticipate the pattern sequence so it’s ok, but definitely worth getting. My suggestion would be to use another skein, or other end, of C1 for the passes without design. I’m eating through C2 for no reason. That’s why I did a star less. That needs to change.
This shawl turned out absolutely beautifully and it was a great pattern!
I've already made a bunch of these by another pattern and I'm giving them to health workers. I really liked the look of these and I can change from the same pattern over and over. Tunisian stitch is fun to work with and easy to do. This great pattern has you covered in helping your learn how to do them. I can't wait to get started.
Photos from reviews
Easy Mitered Square Slippers | Tunisian Crochet | PDF | Instant Download | Handmade Gift | US Sizes 0-12.5 (Children & Adults)
Valentine's Mug Cozy | Easy Crochet Pattern | PDF | Tunisian Crochet | Handmade Gift | Beginner Friendly | Instant Download
Tunisian Crochet Wine Bottle Cozy Pattern | Crochet Wine Bottle Cover Pattern | PDF | Instant Download | Christmas Gift | Crochet Pattern