Announcement ≪≪ C is for Color appeared in the fabulous Australian style magazine, Shop Til You Drop! I have also been featured on POPSUGAR, Buymodernbaby, MSN Homes, BuzzFeed, The Cool Ship, Houzz, Hello Bee, Kids Stuff World, The Film Experience, An Ounce of Creativity, Just The Bee's Knees and more! ≫≫
≪≪ C is for Color appeared in the fabulous Australian style magazine, Shop Til You Drop! I have also been featured on POPSUGAR, Buymodernbaby, MSN Homes, BuzzFeed, The Cool Ship, Houzz, Hello Bee, Kids Stuff World, The Film Experience, An Ounce of Creativity, Just The Bee's Knees and more! ≫≫
petulac2 on Nov 29, 2016
I'm a repeat buyer and am never disappointed! Great unique gift that everyone loves!
Gaccione on Nov 28, 2016
Great purchase for a new baby gift!!
Michela Peters on Nov 27, 2016
Super cute gift for a college friend that just had a baby- I need to order more of these for my own children! Beautiful colors, well done, super quality paper, great communication from seller.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
• All North Carolina orders are subject to a 6.75% to 7.5% sales tax (depending on where in NC you live).
• All prints ship flat in rigid mailers with archival board backers and protective archival plastic sleeves.
• I will ship your order to the address provided unless you let me know otherwise.
• If you are purchasing multiple prints that need to be shipped to different addresses, you will need to make each address a separate transaction.
• In order to offer the lowest possible shipping costs to international customers, I automatically ship all orders outside of the U.S. via USPS First Class Mail. If you'd like your shipping upgraded to Priority, would like me to use another carrier, or would like insurance, please contact me before placing your order.
**Please note that I am not responsible for any VAT/Customs fees that may be related to to your order nor will I help you in illegally circumventing these fees if they are applicable to you. I do not accept returns due to customs fees.
Refunds and Exchanges
• All custom/personalized prints must have a proof approved before printing. This is the time to make sure everything (including spelling) looks good. Because of this, custom orders are final and non-refundable. If you are not 100% satisfied, please let me know. I appreciate any feedback.
ALL OTHER ORDERS:
• If you are unhappy with your purchase for some reason, please contact me and we will try to work something out.
• If there is a mistake on my end, I will replace your order free of charge. Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback. I will be happy to work with you to reach a resolution. I want all of my customers to be happy!
Additional policies and FAQs
• For customers who choose to send gifts directly to their recipients: All prints are packed with great care to arrive in pristine condition. Please let me know if you would like a message included with the order. I would be happy to include a lovely printed card for you.
CUSTOM / PERSONALIZED ORDERS:
• Payment must be received in full before I will begin creating your item. Please allow 3 days (but probably less) for the proof to be sent to you. I will send you a conversation with the proof attached to ensure I’ve gotten your design right before I print your order. Contact me for more information about proofing procedures or if you have any questions or concerns about your order.
• I print all artwork after the order is placed. The ink must dry overnight before I can ship it.
**Please note that computer monitors can display colors differently and what you see on your screen may vary slightly from the print you receive, but only slightly. I have finely tuned my printing process, so please know that what you receive is as I’ve intended it.
All artwork copyright © 2011-2016 C is for Color
Sale of artwork does not transfer copyrights.
It is illegal to copy, sell, or distribute any of my art.