Announcement Hi friends, welcome to my shop of handmade gifts, jewelry and paintings made with love! Please visit me at: http://www.KristenFagan.com
Hi friends, welcome to my shop of handmade gifts, jewelry and paintings made with love! Please visit me at: http://www.KristenFagan.com
sarroyoaz on Jan 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
These are gorgeous! I love how they catch different colors, so flash out differently depending on the light. They're a fun, unique piece.
5 out of 5 stars
These are my favorite- absolutely gorgeous! ❤️
Julie on Oct 29, 20175 out of 5 stars
Received my Peace pillow cover and absolutely love it! I can't wait for my students to see it in their Peace Corner at school.
Heather on Mar 16, 20175 out of 5 stars
I love the dream mug that matches my pillowcase! ❤ Perfect for my lucid dream work.🛌
Heather on Mar 15, 20175 out of 5 stars
Love this pillowcase! It goes perfectly in my bedroom and is the perfection compliment to my lucid dreaming ritual.
Linda on Jan 3, 20165 out of 5 stars
This pillow cover is even more beautiful in person! I absolutely love the vibrant colors and design, the fabric is strong and the zipper well sewn. Thank you very much for such a delightful addition to my peace sign collection!
Lisa on Oct 23, 20155 out of 5 stars
I received my abstract cushion covers and they are lovely! They are as pictured and well constructed. Well worth the wait. One cover came with a pillow insert which was a nice touch, although I didn't end up using it (it was too lumpy). Thank you kindly!
A color dripping, nature loving wife, mama and artist that encourages you to be brave, love deeply and shine brightly!
Hi, I’m Kristen. Thank for taking a moment to learn a bit more about me. My artwork is colorful. I am inspired by the natural world and influenced by my feelings in the moment of creation. I am driven to learn, grow, practice and evolve as an artist. I create things that make my heart sing and remind me of life’s simple pleasures such as playing under a willow, catching fireflies or taking a stroll in the forest. My art is joyful and my hope is that YOU, the viewer, feel that joy!
A Bit About Me
* I’m a graphic designer, artist and jewelry maker.
* I create digitally, with beads, wire, pencil, paint and pastels on canvas, wood and paper.
* I want to see my art on fabric, stationary, home decor items and in collectors’ homes.
* When connected to my creative source, time washes away, I find truth, peace and I’m free.
* I often paint nature because I feel loved and nurtured when I’m in the natural world.
* I play with abstraction because I am attracted to texture and movement.
* I am the oldest of three sisters who I wish I lived much closer to.
* I grew up on Long Island and spent my formative years exploring NYC as a “city girl”.
* I’m known to burst into fits of laughter and boogie my way to the center of a dance floor.
* I love anything created by my children.
* I volunteer as an art appreciation guide in my kids classrooms.
* I’ve traveled the United States to enjoy over 50 concerts by the band Phish.
* I met my husband, Bert, at a Phish concert in NYC in 1995 and again in Maine in 1997.
* I moved across the country to Arizona in 1998 with Bert and we have lived here ever since.
* Yoga has helped me to fully love and honor my body.
* Artful expression fills me with peace, delight and freedom.
* With a large extended family, I grew up feeling loved by so many. It’s given me the courage to seek out love and happiness always.
* When I’m not creating, I’m spending time with my husband, our two kids and our two dogs.
Exploring creativity through design, art and handmade creations has brought much joy and purpose into my life and I am grateful to all who stop by and join me on my journey. With love and gratitude. xoxo Kristen
Owner, Visual Artist And Designer
Hi, I'm Kristen, a wife, mother of two and a visual artist. I love to laugh and adore anything made by hand. I have a B.A. in Visual Communication and have been a graphic designer since 2000. I enjoy time with loved ones, yoga, road trips and nature.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
If you are new to Etsy and need help figuring out checkout visit:
International: Ready to ship packages ship within 3 days of your order (3-6 weeks for delivery). International buyers please be aware that customers are responsible for any customs fees due upon delivery of their package, the shipping cost paid to me is only for carriage, not the customs fees that vary greatly depending on what country you live in.
If you would like to add insurance to the shipping of your item, please let me know prior to making payment and I will adjust the shipping cost to reflect the cost of insurance.