sw99office on Apr 26, 2016
These earrings are beautiful - they match the necklace I received as a gift earlier this year! Thank you for such lovely pieces of jewelry.
CUT THE FISH - jewelry with a message
My name is Sonka (aka Sonya) and I live in Israel.
I design, manufacture and sell handmade jewellery,
this is my passion and my only job.
I chose my slogan - "jewelry with a message" - because I use my own paintings.
Every painting is a bit of my world and my soul
which I want to share with everyone around.
It could be an abstract art or a realistic painting,
a pattern or paintings of people or animals.
And when my art transforms into jewelry, it contains a message,
a fairy tale or a story that wishes to be told and heard.
WHAT IS "CUT THE FISH"?
Its origins come from a Russian saying “Rubit’ fishku”.
It means “getting the idea”, and the word “fishka” itself
also means a small, useful or just a cool looking feature.
Before I started my journey after creativity in handmade jewelry,
I've come a long way identifying myself.
I've been a soldier, extreme sports instructor,
administrator, archaeologist and a historian.
But I always practiced handmade.
I practiced in clothes designing,
scrapbooking and drawing and even
taught beadwork to children.
I have a bachelor’s degree in history and archeology
and used to work in dig sites.
Probably my creativity was inflicted by it:
I often use history motives in my works.
II pose myself as a typical hunting gatherer:
I passionately hunt for knowledge
and gathering new ideas.
I write a blog (unfortunately it’s only in Russian for now)
where I write about my works and my life:
My fan-page on Facebook:
Any questions on the topics of my merchandise or my shop
or co-working suggestions
can reach me by my e-mail:
cutthefish2012 [!at] gmail.com
Before I started my journey after creativity in handmade jewelry, I’ve come a long way identifying myself. I’ve been a soldier, extreme sports instructor, administrator, archeologists and a historian. But I always practiced handmade.
Accepted payment methods
• You don't need to have a paypal account to use this function, just press the Paypal option and follow the link: to pay by credit card. Learn more about this option: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
• If you have any issues with payment please feel free to contact me.
• Israel customers can purchase my items also for cash or by Personal Check.
Duty and Taxes:
• In some countries, buyers are subjected to customs taxes and duties on items shipped from international locations. I'm in no way responsible for these taxes and duties, being them complete responsibility of the buyer
• I ship with regular 1st class airmail with tracking number by Israel Postal Company.
• I ship the item within 1-5 working days (Sunday-Thursday) after recieving payment.
• The shipping take about 2- 3 weeks. After shipping I will send to you tracking number and you'll be able to track it on-line.
• I ship worldwide.
Please make sure your Etsy shipping address is correct. That is the address where your order will be shipped.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Simple repairs or changes can be made easily, but you will need to pay shipping to return the item to me and I will pay shipping to return it to you after any repairs.Items for exchange/return must be in new condition.
• I offer you 45-day refund period after your purchase, during which you can send the item back, as soon as I receive the item in the same conditions I will refund the item's price in full, excluding the shipping expences and Etsy fees.
• Any refund will be made ONLY after receiving the item back.
• Please contact me before sending item back.
• This money-back period only applies to items in original condition, new, non-washed, non-worn, with all tags on.
• A refund minus the postage fees will be made on receipt of the item as long as the item is in its original condition.
• If your item is lost in transit, you will be able to use the same amount of money to buy the same or a different item form my store. This will be available only after I get the confirmation from the post office that the item is really lost, which can take between 30-90 days.