HomesteadCrafter is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Amanda Means on Nov 26, 20192 out of 5 stars
When I received this I thought it was a mini Apple pie in a tin. The pic shows a pie. Maybe change the description. Which apparently it was shown for the smell. I googled mini pies and this came up. I would have never paid that kind of money plus shipping for a tiny candle.
Heather responded on Nov 26, 2019
I'm not sure how you thought it would be a mini apple pie in a tin. If you'd looked at my other candle listings, they all show the same type of photograph - one that is descriptive of the scent, not a representation of the candle itself. If you'd wanted to know if it was a shaped candle, all you had to do was write and ask. The description is for the scent, and the listing itself specifically states the size of the tin, and the volume of the candle, and that the tin comes with a lid. From that, I'm truly not understanding how you could conceive that it was a shaped candle when the listing mentions nothing of the sort. If you HAD asked before purchasing, I would have been happy to clarify that the photo was for the scent, and that it was not a shaped candle, and referred you back to the listing information.
Tina on Dec 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
Thank you fast shipping and wonderful smelling products. I purchased 2 different flavors for an out of state Christmas gift. They arrived beautiful and ready to be added to the box for shipping. I had to smell of them first. OMGoodness!! They smell so yummy!
Mugs for Dog and Cat Lovers
I love animals. I've been an animal nut all my life. The only thing that kept me from becoming a vet was the simple fact that I'm an absolute klutz in a chemistry lab, and you kind of have to be able to pass that class in order to become a vet. To be honest, in college, I literally nearly blew up the chem lab. I screwed up an experiment and ended up putting glass in the ceiling of the lab. A ten foot high ceiling at that. So there went that idea.
But my love of animals has never faded, nor has my love of animals. My poor Etsy shop has been through a few different ideas over the years, but nothing stuck with me like mugs for pet lovers. I know you will find a mug or three that you will love. Thanks for stopping by.
Homesteader and mom of four fur children (one pit bull and three DSH cats). This is actually my high school graduation photo!
Printify prints, packs, and ships our mugs and tie-on dog bandanas for us.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (I do not personally see your payment information, credit card details, etc. - as these are processed securely through Etsy), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly via Etsy messages or through a private note attached to your order.
- WHY I NEED THIS INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT -
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; -when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services.
- INFORMATION & SHARING DISCLOSURE -
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Shipping Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. The shipping service I primarily use is USPS (United States Postal Service). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
- Trusted third-party printers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform the function of printing, packing, and shipping your drinkware orders. The service I primarily use is Printful. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- DATA RETENTION -
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF EU -
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
- YOUR RIGHTS -
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. To opt out of emails that you have previously given me personal consent to join, you may also click the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any emails sent to you from my shop. This does not include messages direct from Etsy, as I do not send these emails personally and you would need to unsubscribe from Etsy's specific emails and services in order to retract your consent.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- HOW TO CONTACT ME -
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Heather Wiegel, am the data controller of your personal information within my shop at Homestead Crafter on Etsy.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at heather [!at] homestead-crafter.com. Alternately, you may mail me at 3906 Old Capps Road, Harrison, AR 72601.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
Generally. orders are fulfilled by our trusted third-party printer within a few days, although large orders may take a little extra time. This is NOT guaranteed, however. Please note that I can ONLY ship to the address on your order, and I am not responsible if your address is incorrect. I am not in charge of shipping costs, as those come directly from my print providers. My printer usually ships orders and has them in the mail within a week.
For wax melts, collar slip-on dog bandanas, cat toys, and handmade needlework, these items generally ship within two weeks, faster if possible, depending on how backed up we are.
How do I know my order has been shipped?
I use Etsy shipping labels for the non-POD products and those generate a tracking number automatically, which you can find in your purchases in your Etsy account. My printer for the POD products enters the tracking number when they ship your order, and Etsy forwards it to you.
We do our best to include sizing information on each product. Please refer to the item description for full information.
Custom and personalized orders
Sorry, but no, I do not do custom or personalized orders due to the time involved and the potential for problems between you, the customer, and me, the shop.
How big a dog do the bandanas fit?
Generally, they fit all small dogs, though they may be somewhat large on them. The will fit MOST medium dogs up to around 45-50 pounds depending on neck size. Be sure to measure your dogs neck and add about 4 inches - if that number is 25 inches or less, it should fit well once it is tied on. My bandanas are NOT recommended for dogs over the 45 to 50 pound weight limit, as their necks are usually too large for my tie-on bandanas. For larger dogs, the collar slip-on bandanas may be a better choice, though they probably won't be as cute as you'd like, since a bigger dog is going to make the bandana look tiny. As always, be sure to supervise your pet when wearing one of my bandanas or any other pet accessory, to avoid potential injury.
Where do you ship?
Due to increasingly restrictive laws in countries other than the USA, we ONLY ship to the US at this time.
Are your mugs single-sided or double-sided?
Our mugs are single-sided.
What is the cutoff date for Christmas orders in 2022?
For the 2022 holiday shipping season, our order cutoff date for guaranteed delivery by Christmas is DECEMBER FIRST. This is a hard date cutoff. Any orders received after this date are not guaranteed to reach you in time. Thanks for understanding!