Rachel wade on Apr 14, 2016
He is incredibly cute and so beautifully made! Thank You so much for him and also the lovely little extra! :)
Big dreams and a miniature journey
As a child in England I believed there were fairies living at the bottom of my garden. I used to make tiny food, furniture and shoes for them out of polymer clay and leave them at the foot of trees for them to find.
My miniature journey was beginning but I had no idea it where it would one day take me...
Years later when I was 22 I was lucky enough to gain work in the art department of 'Harry Potter' and helped to build a scale miniature model of Hogsmeade Village. Fast forward a few more years and I was working and living in Hollywood, California working on other miniature sets for films and music videos.
In 2010 I created 'Hummingbird Miniatures' so I could create my own unique and detailed designs to sell to miniature enthusiasts across the world.
Everything is sculpted in miniature by myself to my own designs and then photographed by me. I strive to create realism as much as possible.
I am delighted to say that I have sold my work in over 40 countries worldwide and gained recognition in several magazines and books published in the US, UK and Europe, including 4 front covers.
I also run another shop which I created the same year - Pixie Dust Miniatures which you can find here (https://www.pixiedustminiatures.etsy.com)
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photography, Shipping
I'm Caroline - the miniaturist behind Hummingbird Miniatures. This small business I created is my passion and what I love most to do. I hope you enjoy browsing this (and my other) shop!
Whether you are a serious dollhouse collector or just a fan very small things, you’ve come to the right shop.
• DOLLHOUSE MINIATURES
For serious collectors, my miniature food is particularly detailed and realistic. Made in 1:12 (one inch) scale.
You don’t have to have a dollhouse to own miniature food... you can wear it! Take a look at my handmade Mini Food Jewelry.
• GIFT ITEMS
Find special and unique gift items which include my miniature food, such as adorable fridge magnets and detailed desk ornaments.
If you like the look of something which has already sold or want to commission something to your own specifications then send me an email.
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
• The prices are listed in dollars, but if you pay via PayPal then it will convert the amount, so don’t be put off if you’re based outside the US, you can still purchase from the Hummingbird Miniatures shop!
• Etsy BUYING GUIDE: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
The item will be shipped after a completion of confirmed PayPal payment is received.
• I ship within 3-5 working days. If you need the item to be shipped sooner than this then let me know. Specially commissioned items may take up to 7 working days.
• DELIVERY TIME: International delivery may vary from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on your location.
• Items will be shipped to the address indicated by Etsy, unless specified otherwise.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
• WHOLESALE is possible for the dollhouse miniatures and jewelry items. Send me an email to discuss.