kittyeyes19801 on Feb 21, 2017
Cute, will look great with the rest of the faux food props
Spreading smiles one handcrafted item at a time!
My name is Debra Lea and I am an Artist, Designer, Creator of Imagine Out Loud; Mother, Painter, Dreamer, and DIYer. I have loved doodling, crafting and painting for as long as I can remember, it has always been a big part of me! I'm usually busy with one project or another, trying to bring my Imagination to life! Nothing brings me more pleasure than holding something that I could only once imagine.
Over the years I have been a huge fan of the "sweet" theme, especially around the holidays. One year some hungry ants attacked some of my lovely decorations so the hunt for faux sweets began! I could never really find the goodies I was looking for to add to my collection so I started making them for myself, and therefore all of this was born!
Having a little shop of my own and being able to share my creations with others has always been a dream of mine. I really hope that all that has brought me so much joy and fun in making , bring smiles and enjoyment to you as well!!
Owner, Maker, Designer
I am an Artist, Designer, Creator of Imagine Out Loud; Mother, Painter, Dreamer, DIYer..Sharing smiles one handcrafted item at a time!
My name is Debra Lea, I’m married and a mother of two. I have loved doodling, crafting and painting for as long as I can remember! I’m usually busy with one project or another, trying to bring my imagination to life! Nothing makes me happier than seeing something I could once only imagine, be born into something you can physically touch and hold in your hands.
I really love to repurpose things that would otherwise end up in a landfill. Painting is a big love of mine, along with sewing, paper mache, and decorating . The holidays and fake sweets of all sorts are also high on my list of loves. Since I love to dabble in many things, you will find a variety of different items in my shop at any time, so be sure to check back often!
Having a little shop of my own and being able to share my creations with others has always been a dream of mine. I really hope that all that has brought me so much joy and fun in making , bring smiles and enjoyment to others as well!!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Items will be shipped to the address registered on Etsy or Paypal, buyer assumes full responsibility for providing correct address.
* I ship standard first class USPS shipping. Wreaths ship via UPS.
* If paying with E-Checks via Paypal, your item/s will be shipped 2-3 business days after E-Check has been cleared by Paypal.
* I ship all packages through USPS - International First Class delivery. There is NOT always a tracking number with this delivery method.
An e-mail will be sent to you once your order has been shipped so you know it's on the way.
* International customers are responsible for their own fees or taxes imposed by their country.
*Shipping Upgrade is available in the drop down menu at checkout.
**Imagine Out Loud is not responsible for lost, late or damaged items UNLESS you ask for and purchase shipping insurance BEFORE purchase.
* I will not be responsible for your order once it has been handed over to the postal service.
Refunds and Exchanges
* If item arrives damaged, contact me within 2 days of receiving it and send photos of the packaging/damaged item and a replacement will be sent.
Additional policies and FAQs
Original Designs and photos © Debra Lea 2013-2017