Inmyc is taking a short break
nanto12 on Sep 26, 20155 out of 5 stars
So beautiful! FAST shipping & pics just won't do justice to the pillow case! Highly recommend!
nanto12 on Sep 26, 20155 out of 5 stars
Pillow case is gorgeous! Pictures don't do it justice & shipping was FAST!! Highly recommend!!
Andria on Dec 17, 20145 out of 5 stars
The pillows are positively amazing! They're so much nicer than I ever expected them to be! And Anna was pure pleasure to deal with - I will definitely order again. I cannot wait to give these as gifts. Thank you!!
Voula on Dec 10, 20145 out of 5 stars
Amazing quality and colors!!! It's better than it looks in the picture and it's not printed, it's like woven. I'll come back very soon...
Voula on Dec 10, 20145 out of 5 stars
Amazing quality and colors!!! I'll come back very soon...
Reviewed by Inactive on Dec 8, 20145 out of 5 stars
Excellent work I am very happy with my pillow !! Very good quality , unique package and fast shipping ! I will come back to add more pillows to my collection from this shop !!
Evi on Dec 2, 20145 out of 5 stars
Thank you for perfect handling, packaging and shipping! the pillows look wonderful on our couch, our living room now really blossoms in the winter!
Nadia on Dec 1, 20145 out of 5 stars
Two incredible decorative throw pillow's cases wich since I received them into a beautiful gift box, have been perfectly decorated our living room, our beloved family place.
Theo on Nov 28, 20145 out of 5 stars
This throw pillow was absolutely gorgeous and finely crafted! I could not be more pleased! Interactions with the seller were very pleasant too :) Highly recommended!!
In my closet
Owner, Designer, Photography, Sewing, Shipping
Many years ago I decided I wanted to become a graphic designer. So I did. On my way to that I met photography and loved it with all my heart, since it was one of the most important tools of my profession. Crafting came later to light my way.
Maker, Designer, Weave, Print, Sew, Design
I own Yfansi, a weaving mill for many years. I create fabric for blankets, throws and pillows everyday. Anna came to me asking to show her how to use our mother's sewing machine. I thought that it was about time to collaborate and work together.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
- Payment is due within 3 days. If you do not pay for your order within three days, I reserve the right to cancel the sale. I don’t accept payment in installments.
- Be sure to follow the link in your Etsy order through to the Paypal site to complete your transaction. Your order is not complete until then. You will receive an email from Paypal confirming your payment has been made.
Please let me know if you are experiencing difficulties processing your payment. Communication is greatly appreciated!
- I offer First Class Registered Mail by the Hellenic Post on all purchases. It is the safest and the cheapest method that I can use. In some countries ID is required to get the parcel. In case it doesn’t reach you within 3 weeks (wrong address, unclaimed etc) it will come back to me eventually.
- I do combine shipping but I have to calculate the total weight first. Contact me to get an accurate quote.
- I ship 2 times a week - Tuesdays and Fridays. If you need something in a rush just let me know after purchase and I'll mail it as soon as possible.
- I do offer Express shipping to get your package to you faster!
- I will ship anywhere, but please note any customs, duty fees, or applicable taxes on international purchases are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- I will ship to the address specified in your Etsy order.
- I can send your item as a gift for you and will include a gift note with the order. Please specify this in the "message to seller" box during the Etsy checkout process.
- After I sent the package I will contact you to give you the registration number so that you can track your parcel.
Additional policies and FAQs
inmycloset.gr [!at] gmail.com
~~~~~ Information I Collect ~~~~~
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
~~~~~ Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It ~~~~~
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
~~~~~ Information Sharing and Disclosure ~~~~~
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
~~~~~ Data Retention ~~~~~
~~~~~ Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU ~~~~~
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
~~~~~ Your Rights ~~~~~
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Anna, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at inmycloset.gr [!at] gmail.com.