Announcement Niche Vintage Collection from the nomadic ventures of OZMA autonomy
Niche Vintage Collection from the nomadic ventures of OZMA autonomy
Rare Vtg 80's Patricia Field Fringe Burlesque Costume Halter Top - New York Purple Black Party
Nenah on Nov 26, 20215 out of 5 stars
arrived quick and in wonderful condition!! can't wait to wear it in the summer!
Kandis on Nov 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Coolest shirt I’ve ever owned
Sarah on Nov 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
quick shipping, even more beautiful in person!
Erin on Nov 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love this jacket so much! It’s very high-quality, and it was shipped right after I ordered it! It arrived quickly and well-packaged. Everything was super professional! I had a great experience with this shop!
Marianne on Nov 9, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great skirt. They took good photos. I even wanna style it like they did.
Lydia on Oct 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
beautiful blazer. great price. fast shipping
autumnleaves9 on Oct 20, 20215 out of 5 stars
AWESOME top - had tags and everything. Even better in person. I can't wait to wear it. I hope to be back to this shop soon!
fearlessly constructed jewelry & eclectic road finds
OZMA (autonomy) is a story in a world of its own- fabricated by tales of courage, fear, & morality. It is not just a label but a bundle of creations that tie into one another. The notion of autonomy is to inspire all of us to live up to our dreams while finding sustainable happiness in doing so. Traveling back & forth from CA to NYC OZMA's owner finds only the most exceptional vintage items & jewelry inspiration. OZMA sells her wears in stores across the US placing items in various places based on style & demand. For more information on where to find other OZMA wears go to ::: www.ozmaautonomy.com/stocklists
The pieces in store are not only wearable, fashionable, & timeless- but also durable. All materials are dedicated to not only being quality items but also sustainable in the modern world.
Follow us ►▸►▸►▸►▸
Born & raised Penna Dutch, J. has found herself lost in a new big city- NYC from there she has traveled through vastness of the USA all the way to CA & back. Follow her journeys through the sovereign she deems Ozma (autonomy)
Selling vintage & creating jewelry since 2008 established in 2012.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
- I do not accept returns or exchange, all sales are final unless a purchase is grossly misrepresented.
- I provide accurate measurements & photos of each item, I cannot give refunds for items that do not fit or for minor imperfections, imperfections are noted in each listing. Please contact regarding items if you need extra details, I will gladly work with customers to make sure items fits!
- I do my best to show the truth of each item. Notable damages & wear will be pointed out accordingly. Vintage can & often will show wear//defects, although these flaws are often minor please consider that vintage has withstood the tests of time & will continue to do so with the proper care depending on wear. Some items sold here may show wear after being worn like contemporary clothing, some may be aged and antique thus being considered more of a costume, not everyday wear. Again, please reach out if you have concerns.
- All custom pieces require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
- Repairs & updates on items will cost additional fees, feel free to e-mail with any concerns.
- If you feel as though an item has been significantly misrepresented, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item. Returns will only be accepted if an item has been grossly misrepresented. Returns must be received one week after contacting us. All packages received after this time frame will be denied. Shipping fees are not refunded.
Please keep in mind that OZMA is a small & in fact a singularly owned business not a corporate. Please treat us with respect.
We are not responsible for lost items if tracking deems them 'delivered', your address is incorrect, or there is an error with USPS delivery. However, we will do our best to accommodate any lost, late, or misplaced purchases. Most items ship priority and with proper evidence can be claimed for up to $50 if broken during shipment. Please inquire for signature confirmation or insurance quote if desired. We often try to recycle materials, you may get a package made of recycled paper, bubble wrap, news paper, tissue paper. . . etc. Please do not be offended, we are doing our best to promote a healthy planet.
d o m e s t i c (usa)
- Please allow 2-7 business days for in stock orders to be processed and shipped.
- Custom & personalized items may take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Orders are usually shipped once a week on Mondays, sometimes shipments take longer.
- Prices will vary depended on value of item being shipped, weight, dimensions & shipping costs are approximated to fees as well as shipping materials.
i n t e r n a t i o n a l
- Items will be most often shipped with USPS (no tracking after leaving US) & UPS (tracking# & additional fees may apply) tracking given upon request. Some higher pried jewelry items already have this factored into international shipping costs- please message to request tracking.
- We are not responsible for customs fees, if you would like us to claim an item for less than it's actual cost please inquire within.
- We are not responsible for lost orders.
- Please provide phone number &/or email with your address. Adding this on a package makes it easier for customs to get the package to you.
CUSTOM ORDERS: Message or e-mail for custom inquiries, please & thank you. WHOLESALE: E-mail OZMAautonomy [!at] gmail.com
Additional policies and FAQs
- Please ask further questions if you are unsure if the item you hope to purchase is the correct size you need.
- All vintage measurements are taken laying flat, then doubled where necessary. Some items may be backless or raised in areas, thus sizes are an estimate. We suggest measuring a similar item that you own which fits you well and compare the numbers. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
- We will do our best to account for bust lines etc & note this in description. Size info available under label section, keep in mind vintage sizing does not always match modern sizing.
a d o r n m e n t s
-Please treat jewelry with care to improve its longevity.
- Do not swim, bathe, or shower in your jewelry. Avoid unnecessary exposure to sun, heat, & moisture when possible.
- Resin items have less longevity than metal/stone, this reflects in price ranges.
- You can use a polishing cloth to clean metal jewelry after wearing. This will improve shine & prevent hastened tarnishing. Do not use chemicals to clean your items.
- Some people have strong reactions to brass & nickel, especially on the fingers, while others may have no reaction at all. If you are susceptible to these reactions, we suggest purchasing 925 jewelry.
v i n t a g e
- Items have been aged over time, some lay dormant in homes for many years while others may have been worn. We believe that any potential usage, wear, & damages are best described in individual listings.
- Vintage can & will often show minor wear. Please consider that it has withstood the tests of time however it will only continue to do so with the proper wear & care.
- Please read about fabrics included in your individual vintage purchases. Consider hand washing or dry cleaning your items.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying & selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address & email address. This information stays private with in our own personal records. Email marketing: We may collect your e-mail for promotional use of our brand- this also stays private. To be removed follow link in e-mails.