Alicia on Feb 16, 2017
lovely as can be. looks like my daughter and our dog. looks fabulous on the wall of her new big girl room. couldn't be happier. :)
Stephanie Roberts on Feb 6, 2017
I am in love with these drawings. I ordered the Girl with Balloons and Girl with Puppy. They look wonderful framed and in my daughters room. So happy :)
Phyllis Harris illustrating the heART of childhood
Welcome to Phyllis Harris Designs! I am so grateful that you have stopped in to visit my on-line store. As the illustrator of over 35 Children’s Picture Books, one of my greatest passions is creating art that inspires hope, love and the innocence of childhood. I have had a passion for illustration from the time I could hold a crayon. Having my own daughter in 1986 and reading her countless picture books helped me discover my calling – creating art for children, and for the child in all of us!
Every one of us is unique and gifted. I believe my God-given gift is in creating children’s art that is whimsical and nostalgic; an illustrative style that captures the innocence and hope of childhood. My hope is that my art will brighten the walls of your child’s room or nursery; and bring a smile and joy to their hearts for many years to come.
Enjoy shopping at Phyllis Harris Designs and let me know if you have questions about any of my illustrations and customization options. Thanks again for visiting!
Owner, Designer, Illustrator
I have had a passion for art ever since I could hold a crayon. I started my career as a graphic designer in the 80’s which later shifted into illustration for children’s books in 1999. I have illustrated over 30 children’s books to date.
I am passionate about creating art for children! I began my full-time illustration career for children's publications in 1999. Since then, my illustrations have appeared in magazines and books for clients such as Scholastic, Standard Publishing, Fisher-Price, Hooked On Phonics, Houghton Mifflin, McGraw-Hill, Highlights and High-Five Magazine.
My illustrations are reminiscent of my own childhood memories as well as those of my own daughter's. All illustrations are originals created exclusively and hand signed by me.
Any questions or comments are welcome!
Thank you for stopping by!
For more information about Phyllis Harris visit http://www.phyllisharris.com/ or
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• I accept payments through PAYPAL. PAYPAL is safe, easy and my preferred method of payment. You do not need a PAYPAL account. You can pay with credit card directly from this site. If you choose to purchase with an e-check or credit card VIA PAYPAL, it may take a few days to clear.
• If you are NEW to PAYPAL, or are in need of a little help, here is a tutorial:
• We ship between 3-4 days after you place your order.
• Shipping costs reflect the price of shipping materials and shipping fees. Nothing more.
**If you have any special requests about your order, please leave a message in the "Message to seller" box at the time of purchase. If you have any questions before you order, please contact me on my ETSY page, and I will do my best to get back to you promptly!
• I try to make sure that your order is neatly and safely packaged. Your print will come wrapped in a cello sleeve placed in a "stay-flat" mailer to protect from any damage or bending along its travels. Your package will come with “DO NOT BEND” stamps all over it, but if for some reason, it has been damaged along the way, please contact me immediately!
• I ship with the US Postal Service. I ship First Class, which means about 2-5 days travel time within the US. International shipping times depend upon location, of course. But here are some rough estimates:
Canada and Mexico: 6 days
UK: 5-10 days
Australia: 10-14 days
Europe: 7-10 days
Asia: 7-14 days
•If you need your package sooner, please email me and I can invoice you for faster shipping.
**During holiday seasons, I do my best to get packages out with plenty of time for holiday arrival. Please give yourself plenty of time, as the USPS is NOT always reliable and can sometimes add a day or more to your shipping time.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Most of my art for kids is customizable! If you see a piece you love but it has the wrong hair color for your personal preference...PLEASE convo me and most likely I can accommodate you. Or maybe you would like to add a name or text? Just ask...
If you are interested in having Phyllis Harris products in your shop, please contact Phyllis at phyllis (at) phyllisharris.com. Thanks so much!
***All products and images ©Phyllis Harris. All rights reserved. PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION
For more about Phyllis Harris, you can visit me at
THANKS AGAIN FOR COMING! ENJOY!