PickleDogDesign is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Ann on Mar 26, 20235 out of 5 stars
I had purchased these a year or more ago…lost one of them 😟… was so pleased to see they were still available 😊… wear them a lot. I am really impressed with how quickly they arrived! Nothing but good things to say about PICKLE DOG 🥰
plaisersparticuliers on Mar 23, 20235 out of 5 stars
Just love these cute dachshund cards! Like sending a thank you directly from my little dog to the people she adores!
pamelaminardi on Mar 11, 20235 out of 5 stars
Loves these products so much I just keep going back for more.
Sarah on Mar 2, 20235 out of 5 stars
Worked with the shop to personalize the order. The seller made things simple and easy. Dividers arrived quickly and couldn't be happier. Thank you!
Lee on Jan 30, 20235 out of 5 stars
ebirdly on Mar 23, 20235 out of 5 stars
This are perfect! They look and feel just like old library cards!
Annette on Mar 23, 20235 out of 5 stars
Beautiful colors and printing. High quality. Everyone loves these cards!
Samantha on Mar 21, 20235 out of 5 stars
exactly what I was looking for!
Christa on Mar 15, 20235 out of 5 stars
Excellent design and card is beautiful! Thank you so much!
Sandra on Mar 12, 20235 out of 5 stars
Love this seller and the items never disappoint
Eclectic Handmade Goods
Owner, Graphic Designer, Doxie Lover
Hi, I'm Amy, owner of Pickle Dog Design© and designer behind all the eclectic handmade goods. I'm a graphic designer who loves pickles and dachshunds. I named my doxie, Gedney—after the Minnesota pickle—and that's how Pickle Dog Design was born.
Gedney, The Pickle Dog
CPO (Chief Puppy Officer), Professional Lap Warmer
Hi, I'm Gedney, the CPO (Chief Puppy Officer) of Pickle Dog Design©. When my paws aren't making and shipping, I'm warming laps and saying cheese in front of the camera. Want to see my portfolio? Follow @PickleDogDesign and #pdddoxie on Instagram!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
▶ INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
▶ WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
▶ INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
▶ DATA RETENTION:
▶ TRANSFERS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
▶ YOUR RIGHTS:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. we describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
▶ HOW TO CONTACT US:
For purposes of EU data protection law, Amy Bartkus (shop owner), is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at service [!at] pickledogdesign.com.
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
Pickle Dog Design loves custom orders, just send us a message! Custom orders do require payment before being made and are usually processed within 7–10 business days after payment has been received. Some orders may take a little more time depending on the order. All custom (personalized) orders are final sale and non-refundable.
Gift wrapping and packaging
Is your purchase a gift? Add gift wrapping to your order at checkout to have your items specially wrapped in kraft paper and tied with a green bow and gift tag.
If you choose gift wrap for a jewelry item, it will arrive in our signature kraft jewelry box.
What metal is used for our jewelry?
Our earring posts and backs are nickel free iron. We include both metal and rubber backs with all our post earrings. Our necklace chains are also nickel free.
Jewelry care instructions
When you order jewelry, it's handmade just for you! Although every effort is taken to ensure the strongest materials and adhesives are used, our jewelry is not sweatproof or waterproof.
To sustain the life of your new jewelry:
• Please treat each piece gently
• Jewelry should be kept dry and clean when not in use
• Do not wear while asleep
• Remove before showering, swimming, and exercising
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
We are happy to do wholesale orders! Please contact us for details.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We would love to hear what you think of your purchase and service you receive. Will you please take a moment to review your recent purchase(s)? We’re all ears!
To leave feedback, just go to “You” (in the top right-hand corner of the screen) and click on “Purchases and Reviews”—you’ll then see the item(s) you purchased from Pickle Dog Design and can leave your feedback.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (@pickledogdesign) and show off your purchase with #ilovepickledogdesign. We love seeing customer photos!