Rusee is taking a short break
My name is María! I love art and making things.
I have been making watercolors since 2008 as a hobby and started making pearlescent watercolors in 2014.
Even though its a time consuming hobby I love making watercolors for artists to explore with. I get so excited when they share their art with me.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
PACKAGE MARKED AS DELIVERED BUT NEVER RECEIVED
If your package was marked as delivered contact your local post office.
• Contact Your neighbors just in case it was delivered to them
• Report to your Local Post Office
• Report it to your local police department
Packages that are marked as delivered are not refundable. So, please make sure that your address is correct. Etsy Auto populates the address to shipping labels.
If you do not agree with this outcome you can contact Etsy's customer support through the following link.
Any negative reviews left due to delivered lost packages will be disputed with proof of delivery and USPS delivery GPS Coordinates.
LOST & RETURNED PACKAGES (USA Customers)
• No packages are considered late until after 30 days of expected delivery day. If 30 days have passed from expected delivery day a case will be opened through the shipping insurance at which point I will need your cooperation by filling some information for the Shipping Insurance. Once the investigation concludes you will receive a refund.
• If you did not purchase insurance the process will take a bit longer and the 30 days also apply.
• If your package was returned to me I will not re-ship it. You will receive a refund. If you want a re-shipment you're required to purchase a secondary shipping label.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I PURCHASE LABELS THROUGH ETSY WHICH AUTO POPULATES YOUR ADDRESS TO THE LABEL.
PAINT RUBBING OFF
Paint rubbing off is super rare.
If you're having this particular issue and can provide me with verifiable proof such as a video or an image I will pay for a return label and fully refund you once the package is returned to me and tested.
If the issue is not present when I test the watercolors I will provide you with video proof of me opening the returned package, swatching, and rub testing. Will take 50% Off your refund as a restocking fee, which should cover my time, effort, and the return label.
If you just leave a negative review without contacting me first about it I'm not going to correct your issue.
I DO NOT LIKE YOUR FINAL DECISION OR OUTCOME
I understand that I can't please everyone. I do follow Etsy's policies and as long as the outcome does not contradict with any of ETSY's POLICIES it is final.
If you disagree with the outcome please feel free to contact ETSY Customer Support through this link:
If any negative review is received due to a fair outcome I will dispute it with proof.
RECEIVED WRONG ITEM/PRODUCT
Proof of mistake will be required. Please do not open or use the watercolors.
Based on the situation I will request a return or submit a refund.
MY ORDER WAS CANCELED
The only reasons why I would cancel an order is due to the following:
• I made a mistake and do not have the item in stock
• It would take me far too long to ship the item on time
• Customer request to ship package to another address because they forgot to update the information.
• If provide me with contracting information regarding your order. (Ex. You made a purchase and state that 5 watercolors show up instead of two, but I only see two, or if you state you see a different price I will cancel your order.)
• If you had too many issues with your last orders.
CAN I RETURN A TESTED PRODUCT?
I do not accept the return of any tested products.
WATERCOLORS ARE SMALLER THAN I EXPECTED
If you're not acquainted with Watercolors Half Pans or Full Pans you may be surprised by their size.
Here are some dimensions to put it a bit on perspective.
HALF PAN: •1.6 x 1.4 x 0.9 cm OR •1.7 x 1.3 x 0.9 cm OR •1.9 x 1.6 x 1.0 (Approximate by inches 0.75 x 0.60 x 0.36)
Fits 1.5ML in liquid but weight varies based on pigment.
FULL PAN: •3.0 x 1.7x 1 cm OR 3.0 x 1.9 x1.0 cm
Fits 3.0ML in liquid but weight varies based on pigment.
(Approximate by inches 1.15 x 0.75 x 0.36)
METALLIC AND PEARLESCENT EFFECT AFFECTED BY ILLUMINATION, PERSPECTIVE, AND ANGLES
Metallic, Pearlescent, and Iridescent effect changes in appearance based on illumination and the angle and perspective the viewer is seeing it. This explain why sometimes the colors can look dull under dim lights, pop in other lights, color changes under different sources of light.
Please take note of the color temperatures of your light bulbs.
•Warm Lights resemble Incandescent Light Bulbs which can emit yellow-orange illumination. (2700K-3000K)
•Cool Lights emit Yellow -White illumination. (3000K-5000K)
• Daylight emits a Bluish - White illumination (5000K-6500+K)
I take photographs under Daylight Illumination Lights which can make watercolors appear different in person.
Note that different displays can make colors appear different
INTERNATIONAL: Shipping Countries
Due to tracking outside the USA I only ship to a limited number of countries.
Shipping fee varies and is auto calculated by Etsy.
Anything under 8oz will have a fixed price. Shipping fee increased based on weight.
THESE ARE THE COUNTRIES I SHIP TO:
•Australia•Austria•Belarus•Belgium•Brazil•Bulgaria•Canada•Colombia•Croatia•Czech Republic•Denmark•Estonia•Finland•France•Georgia•Germany•Gibraltar•Greece•Hong Kong•Hungary•Iceland•India•Indonesia•Ireland•Israel•Italy•Japan•Lebanon•Lithuania•Luxembourg•Malaysia•Malta•Mexico•Netherlands•New Zealand•Norway•Poland•Portugal•Romania•Russia•Saudi Arabia•Serbia•Singapore•Slovakia•Slovenia•South Korea•Spain•Sweden•Switzerland•Taiwan•Thailand•Turkey•United Arab Emirates•United Kingdom•Vietnam
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND SHIPPING
• International orders are open to some countries.
If you’re an international customer please note or message me your phone number so that I can attach it to your shipping label.
• The shipping fee is based by country; it’s auto calculated based on weight and dimensions of the package.
• Not all countries track final deliveries unless you have paid for a shipping upgrade.
• All international orders have insurance it’s either paid by you or me. The shipping insurance value for orders under $100 is $1.35. Shipping insurance price goes up as value of order increases.
INTERNATIONAL: CUSTOM FEES
• If for whatever reason your package is held by Customs you are liable for any custom fees that your country charges. I am not responsible for international custom fees.
I make sure that the proper shipping is paid. I make sure that a receipt is included.
• A package held by customs is rare but it happens. They may open your package to inspect the product and receipts. They might also request for you to provide a receipt and fill paperwork.
ETSY articles regarding Custom Fees & Import VAT:
Who Pays For Customs Fees?
Custom Duties and Import VAT
INTERNATIONAL: LOST, DELAYED, AND RETURNED PACKAGES
• All packages have shipping insurance. It a package has not been delivered between 45-60 days of shipping day a case to the shipping insurance is open and you’ll receive a full refund once investigation is concluded.
This means that I am not responsible for re-shipping since you’ll be getting a full refund.
• If a package was returned back to me I’ll refund your order amount but I will not refund the shipping fee; or you can pay the shipping fee for re-delivery.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT AND THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED ME WITH A PHONE # TO ATTACH TO YOUR ORDER TO AVOID AUTOMATIC RETURNS.
HOW TO USE METALLIC/PEARLESCENT WATERCOLORS
Just spray or put a drop of watercolors onto your desire color. Wait 20-30 seconds for color to activate and use!
SEMI MOIST WATERCOLORS
Semi Moist watercolors reactivate easily due to the amount of Honey and vegetable glycerin. However, they do take longer to dry.
DO YOU MAKE CUSTOM ORDERS?
Due to my limited schedule I do not make custom orders. I disabled that option in 2018.
I do not put magnets on any of my handmade watercolors.