Announcement I will be sending you a proof of your license plate for you to approve before I make it usually within 24 hours. Please be certain of the plate size you choose. Thanks.
I will be sending you a proof of your license plate for you to approve before I make it usually within 24 hours. Please be certain of the plate size you choose. Thanks.
Custom Mini License Plate, personalized for your special spacecraft: bike, trike, wagon, walker, wheel chair, or mutant vehicle.
Custom Personalized Novelty License Plates for your Golf Cart, Moped, Scooter, Motorcycle or Mutant Vehicle.
Jennifer on Sep 27, 20235 out of 5 stars
My second purchase, and I’m sure I’ll be back for more. Great quality, super fast shipping for a gift. 5 stars all the way!
Taria on Sep 25, 20235 out of 5 stars
Super cute color Orange. Fit perfectly on the bicycle!
Sharon on Sep 16, 20235 out of 5 stars
Great experience, helpful and just what we wanted!!
Christine on Aug 20, 20235 out of 5 stars
Fast delivery! My husband loved it! Would buy from again!
flowerwmn on Sep 16, 20235 out of 5 stars
This was perfect for what I needed. Excellent customer service and quick delivery! I would definitely use again.
heididegroote on Sep 14, 20235 out of 5 stars
3rd or 4th time I’ve ordered over several years - same great products.
Jim on Sep 14, 20235 out of 5 stars
Turned out nice! Appreciate the communication as well.
Sean on Aug 29, 20235 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality and highly recommend working with this vendor!
Jennifer on Aug 28, 20235 out of 5 stars
The license plate was added to a scooter we gave away at our horse show. The winners loved it 😍 Placing another order now. Great seller!
Laser-etched License Plates...
Jimani, Inc. cut out these bottle openers for me from 1/8" stainless steel using my original design.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mike Kochneff, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at SpaceCraftLounge [!at] gmail.com.