Andrea Schreiber on Apr 18, 2015
This was great for my first bra -- using the Florence Bra pattern from Seamwork Magazine. The pattern is made for using stretch lace trim, but using this kit I was able to make a more study, less "loungey" lounge bra. The color was considerably more pink than I expected from the photo, but I was kind of glad that it was pretty vs. the serviceable color I thought I ordered ;)
Accepted payment methods
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Kits do not include patterns. You will need to buy your own patterns.
2. Because not all fabric will take dye the exact same way, not all components will be exactly the same color, but be some shade of the main color. This is part of the charm of hand dyeing and makes for a more interesting garment.
3. Most of the colors are one of a kind and cannot be duplicated exactly, but each kit provides you with a generous amount of supplies.
4. Please double check the supplies needed for your pattern listed on your pattern information with items in each kit included in the each listing description. These kits will work with MOST patterns, but they are not made for any one specific pattern. If after you compare the two lists and find that you need more than what is listed, I will be happy to dye a custom kit for you.
Some additional things to note about custom orders:
1. All custom orders of two kits or more require a 50% deposit to make.
2. Custom kits will be ready in 10 to 14 business days after deposit is made if needed.
3. Custom kits can be modified to include extra or different notions. Extra charges will apply for amounts over what is regularly put into the kits.