Announcement Bags and pouches. Pouches and totes. Straps, ties. If you have things to carry, we have things for you to carry them in. Be it dice or your phone. Your lipstick or you camera. Your money or whathaveyou! We have something for you.
Bags and pouches. Pouches and totes. Straps, ties. If you have things to carry, we have things for you to carry them in. Be it dice or your phone. Your lipstick or you camera. Your money or whathaveyou! We have something for you.
Sara on Jul 28, 2016
I love this bag. It is adorable and the quality is great. A++
Tote Uncommon was hatched into the world after I purchased an embroidery machine just to "play around." After embroidery "ALL THE THINGS" in my house (my boyfriend swore I would one day embroider our cats) I made a simple drawstring bag for my boyfriend so that he had a "cool" place to put his gaming dice.
He then asked me to make a bag for a friend's birthday, then her boyfriend wanted one and then, after some prodding from friends and pushing from the S.O I opened "Tote Uncommon."
In regards to the name, I was wracking my brain trying to come up with something catchy and unique and upon looking at a framed poster of the King Tut exhibit that we went to, "Tote Uncommon" was born!
Owner, Maker, Designer
I'm a 29-and-holding Mom of two wonderful adult children and the happy, lucky significant of an awesome man who encourages me in all I do. I live in in weird, wonderful Austin, Texas and am from Baltimore, Maryland (go O's!)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
*We accept PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout for payments. PayPal is preferred since it offers protection to both buyer and seller, but we do also accept credit and debit card payments through Etsy's Direct Checkout system.
*PayPal may be used without a PayPal account. Just choose the option 'PayPal' and then find the option 'pay by credit card'.
* We ship to the address given to us through Etsy or PayPal so please take a moment when you order to ensure it is correct.
* I will gladly ship to a different address if the purchased item is meant as a gift. Be sure to note me in the "note to the seller" area.
* DOMESTIC items are shipped using USPS first class mail within 24 to 72 hours of receiving payment unless it is a specially ordered item. Please allow me a 3 business day turn around for special orders. Most of my lace products are made to order so they have a longer turn around time.
* INTERNATIONAL shipments are shipped within 48 to 72 hours of receiving payment using USPS First Class Mail .
***PLEASE NOTE: International customers are responsible for any import taxes charged or customs duties due to their country. I am not responsible for any further charges incurred after the package is placed in the mail.
*INTERNATIONAL shipments are not guarantee once they leave the United States. I can not be responsible for packages that never show up. I will provide you with a tracking number, but once the package is sent, I can not guarantee it will show up on the other end.
***PLEASE NOTE: I will not replace items or refund money for packages that have not made it to an international destination. I fully understand the frustration of such a thing occurring, but I can not be held responsible for packages that do not arrive.
*If your package is returned to me because you did not provide a correct address, I will note you and send you an invoice for additional shipping costs.
* INSURANCE isn't required. If you wish to insure the item, be sure to note me about that and once I get a quote, I will send you the corrected invoice.
* You will receive a "thank you" reply via Etsy or PayPal email after you send payment. This is not only to show you have made a purchase, but also serves as your receipt.
Refunds and Exchanges
*Refunds will be made through PayPal or Etsy as soon as Tote Uncommon receives the returned item. Please contact us within 48 hours upon receipt of your item if you need to make a return. Do not return items prior to contacting us first. Please return items in their original condition. Items that show obvious wear and tear or are dirty will not be accepted.
Additional policies and FAQs
* The pictures that we post may not faithfully reflect the true colors of an item. Photo conditions change, but we will always strive to show the most accurate representation.
* Tote Uncommon will be happy to hold an item for up to 7 days. If you see an item you want but can not pay for immediately, note us. If we have not received payment or heard from you within those 7 days, we will relist the item.
* If there is a problem with your order, please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We take pride in our items and want you to be happy!