They are a great size for all the grand baby's initials. Love them
Heather Ford on Jan 22, 2016
Looks great. Fast shipping. Thank you!
Diane Bianchi on Jan 13, 2016
Beautiful charm and wonderfully crafted charm! :)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
MN Residents: applicable sales tax will be added to your order.
A lot of my items are made to order - please allow 3 - 5 days for this process. If you need something in a hurry though, please do contact me and I will do my best to make it happen!
Be aware that if you pay with a PayPal e-check, this can delay shipment for a week or longer while payment is clearing.
Any Custom fees/charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
I'm happy to ship to your gift directly to the recipient's address, and I can include a note from you to them. Just send me a note and let me know.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
HOW TO CARE FOR SILVER AND COPPER JEWELRY
Fine Silver, Sterling Silver and Copper will tarnish over time, due to bodily and environmental factors. Following these steps can ensure that you will enjoy your jewelry for years to come.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night.
- Chemicals and water cause tarnishing; remove jewelry before applying perfume, showering, swimming or cleaning.
- Wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth after removing it to clean it of oils and dirt.
- Store your jewelry in an air tight container or in a zip lock bag. I provide a small tarnish-resistant zip lock bag with each silver or copper purchase; storing your jewelry in it can help prevent tarnish.
- All copper and silver jewelry WILL tarnish over time; the above tips will delay the process. If you jewelry does tarnish, use a jewelry polishing cloth to brighten it back up. Most of my copper and silver items are shipped with a small polishing cloth for this purpose.
- Never use jewelry cleaning dips or liquids as these can remove the oxidization (blackening) in the letters and designs on your charms and pendants. You can use these products on chains, however, as they have no intentional blackening.