OKSILLY is taking a short break
SANDY on Sep 16, 20225 out of 5 stars
Met and exceeded my expectations...such a great card!!!
Joe on Jul 8, 20225 out of 5 stars
Due to an apparent issue with Etsy notifying the seller of my purchase, my card was never sent. Refund given. Seller seemed pleasant.
Leanne on Jun 26, 20225 out of 5 stars
I hadn’t gotten a message from seller that my card had been shipped, so I reached out. She got my card in the mail that day. Definitely will buy here again. Can’t wait to give this card to my niece!!
Maricela on Jun 4, 20225 out of 5 stars
Nice and big card, just as expected!
Regina on Aug 21, 20225 out of 5 stars
Item exactly as shown. Beautiful card and shop owner Wynette above and beyond to provide great customer service.
shrilekha on Apr 28, 20225 out of 5 stars
This item is really cute and of course highly specific for the occasion. The card quality is very nice as well as the packaging.
Karen on Apr 5, 20225 out of 5 stars
Such a cute and fun card for a girl who just got her period!
jodie on Feb 28, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent card! My niece loved it! Great seller and communication!!
Jessica on Feb 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
Perfect. Thank you!
Sharron Jill on Dec 31, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beyond our expectations, every time!
You Just Gotta Laugh
I love to create art that makes people laugh and smile. I've spent over 20 years as an advertising copywriter, so creating Ok Silly, was my opportunity to merge the writer with the artist who was hidden in the shadows.
I think I’m pretty fun and a lot of my art reflects that. I hope you find the humor and heart in my work.
Marketing wiz and SEO sister!
We are a premier, one-stop custom printshop that proudly serves the local Orlando area. From banners and business cards to posters and postcards, our offset and digital printing experts are ready to turn your project into a thing of beauty.
Epic Color is my go-to digital, and local, printer for all my Giclee fine art digital prints. I love that they produce outstanding eco-solvent prints for me with incredibly fast turnaround times.
MOO is an award-winning print and design company specializing in premium business stationery and promotional materials. They strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before.
Picture Salon is a giclee printing company. They have been working with artists, photographers, designers and fine art museums since 2004. Services include, giclee printing on paper and canvas, greeting card printing, scanning and more.
Print N Press
Print-n-Press Digital Color has a distinctly human approach to the printing business. Their relationship with paper vendors allows them to provide an amazing collection of beautiful, earth-friendly papers from across North America.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
For custom artwork orders, including my caricatures, once I receive your photo via email (instructions in your download after purchase) I will email your file containing your artwork within 10-15 business days. Not from the day of purchase, but from the day I receive your photo, as that's the day I can start on it.
Additional policies and FAQs
Custom Artwork (drawings of your pet(s))
• May print as many copies as you like for personal use
• Art can't be resold or distributed to another user
Instant Art Downloads (clipart, patterns, etc.)
• May be used for personal & commercial use.
• Although no credit is needed, it is appreciated!
• Clip art can't be resold or distributed to another user
1. When can I expect to get the artwork I purchased?
If you purchased one of my commercial digital artworks, you will get it in an instant download. For custom orders, including my caricatures, once I receive your photo via email (instructions in your download after purchase) I will email your file containing your artwork within 10-15 business days. Not from the day of purchase, but from the day I receive your photo, as that's the day I can start on it.
2. For custom orders, how do I get my photo to you?
In your instant download, there is an email link provided or you may simply email me at sharon [!at] oksilly.com.
3.For customer artwork, do I get any revisions?
All artwork is final, however, special exceptions may be made on a case-to-case basis. Of course, I want you to be happy with your artwork.
Please note that there may be slight differences, if any, in colors depending on your computer screen. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Have a wedding, need a gift, or just want to see if I can make something in another color? Please let me know! I love custom orders!
If you're interested in purchasing OkSilly wholesale, please feel free to contact me.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sharon Sprague, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at sharon [!at] oksillyink.com. Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.