jgholmes on Mar 28, 2017
This pattern is very easy to follow. I completed the project in less than 2 days and receive LOADS of compliments every time I wear the vest. Thank you!
Sara Jorgensen on Feb 19, 2017
This pattern is very easy to follow. I started this pattern this morning and should finish before the day is through. Thank you very much!
Clouds & Love
I am Jennifer, a.k.a. Rosetung. I was born in a small town in New York and grew up mostly in Tampa, Florida. I have studied studio art, art history, and fashion design. I have moved around alot- to Glasgow, San Francisco, New Orleans, Austin, ... now Brooklyn. My first love is drawing and lately I'm excited about quilting and Brazilian jujitsu. As far as crochet, I am currently working on cat bed designs.
I began making and selling handmade knits here in 2007. That's when I came up with the name Rosetung. It comes from the grandmothers I never met, Rose and Tung. I hope you like what you see. Feel free to reach out. I love hearing from you.
I am also here:
Thank you for stopping by!
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
Orders ship after payment is received.
- ship within 3 days of payment. The default shipping method is Priority Mail, which is a very fast method- it will take 2-3 days to arrive within continental US.
- ship within 1 week of payment. The default shipping method is First Class International (or Priority International Mail if you order 3 or 4 scarves or more, because the package could exceed the maximum weight requirement for First Class International). First Class will take up to 15 business days to arrive ("business days" do not include weekends or holidays).
Refunds and Exchanges
Pattern is non-refundable.
Additional policies and FAQs
- will be labeled as "merchandise". You may have to pay customs fees to receive your package.
- I do not offer any other patterns at this time but hope to as soon as possible. (The Cloud scarves are not made according to a pattern but come largely from intuition.)
- My patterns are written in English, using American crochet terms.
- I do not offer my crochet patterns as 1) knit construction, 2) visual diagrams, or 3) in languages other than English.
- The patterns here are my original designs. The patterns themselves are copyrighted works - therefore it is illegal to duplicate and share them without my expressed permission.
- I kindly request that the items made from following my patterns are for personal use only.
I know some folks worry that wool will be too itchy especially for a scarf that wraps around the tender skin of the neck, but I have sold hundreds of Cloud scarves over the years and have a very happy and loyal clientele via Etsy. They have stated over and over again in feedback that my scarves are surprisingly soft. Some people have even bought 4 or 5 or 6 different versions! Which is awesomely supportive of them. Wow cool, huh? Also, I myself am very sensitive to textures, too, so I will only work with yarns that I would enjoy on my own skin. To give you a better idea of my apparel design standards- I've heard alpaca called "poor man's cashmere". Yet for me it's often itchy, so I rarely use it. I quite adore cashmere and silk though. I also favor materials that are natural and renewable.