- All 279
- Watercolor Clipart 29
- Watercolor Shapes 11
- Graphic Clipart 27
- Coloring Books & Items 18
- Digital Stamps 142
- Digital Stamps NEW 12
- Digital Stamps - ADULT 10
- Digital Papers 27
- Online Art Workshops 1
- Commercial Licenses 2
Valerie Mendenhall on Aug 21, 2016
The artistry is drop dead gorgeous and the individual art pieces easy to work with. I use Microsoft PowerPoint and have no problems. The berries are what attracted me to this set!
Valerie Mendenhall on Aug 21, 2016
The evergreens are perfectly set against the red and purple flowers. I can't wait to use this closer to Christmas. I like to use images like this on shipping labels for the boxes I send out, and even on custom designed stationary for the letters we include with our cards.
Watercolors! Cartoons! Art!
Hello! I work as an illustrator and graphic designer and lucky me - I get to spend my days and nights painting pretty flowers and drawing geeky things like RPG characters, zombies and weird fairies. I really enjoy making fun watercolor clipart sets in all sorts of styles and themes. These items are pretty new to my store (Fall 2015) and I'm only just getting started. I will have many more sets to come.
I love drawing comics and cartoon style art and creating lineart... and then coloring it! I offer a broad range of fun digital stamps in many themes from geeky to cute and whimsical to realistic. My digital stamps and digital clipart start life as sketchy little doodles which are then cleaned up digitally in Photoshop and made presentable and perfect for you. Everything in my store is hand drawn or designed by me.
I accept custom orders so if you need a digital stamp, clipart set, art piece or a cool coloring book for a wedding, your business, a party or something else, send me a note.
Art Blog: http://redzombies.blogspot.ca/
My other Etsy store (paintings and prints): http://slsart.etsy.com
My other Etsy store (printable graphic designs): http://slsgraphics.etsy.com
I work as a freelance illustrator and creative designer and am the Art Director of ArtTrader Magazine. I love creating comic style art and working in mixed media. I love my wacom pen and tablet!
North Charleston, SC, United States
CreateSpace is an on-demand printing and publishing company located in South Carolina, USA. CreateSpace takes my original illustrations and then prints and binds them into pretty coloring books for creative enthusiasts to enjoy.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Can I use any of your clipart or digital stamps for stickers, planner sets or other scrapbooking kits?
No, you may not use any of my images for sticker sets, planner sets or any type of digital or graphic set (such as, but not limited to, clip art and scrapbook kits, stickers, planner sticker kits, embroidery, digital papers) and redistribute or sell them.
What are your acceptable uses for watercolor and other clipart?
* You may use SLS Lines CLIPART for personal use and commercial use (limited to 1000 or less uses only) EXCLUDING sticker sets, planner sets or any type of digital or graphic set (such as, but not limited to, clip art and scrapbook kits, stickers, planner sticker kits, embroidery, digital papers).
* I require credit placed on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed (artwork / graphics by slslines.etsy.com). You must purchase an extended license if you want to use the images without credit.
An extended use license for non-credit is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/251307161/limited-commercial-license-for-no-credit?ref=shop_home_active_1
What can't I do with your watercolor and other clipart?
* You may not make any SLS Lines images into other images and put into any digital or physical graphic sets (such as, but not limited to, clip art and scrapbook kits, stickers, planner sticker kits, embroidery, digital papers) and redistribute or sell them.
* You may not trademark any commercial items, logos or branding using my images.
* You may not use any SLS Lines images for logos without a logo license. Please contact me for details.
* SLS Lines images may not be re-sold, copied, shared, traded or redistributed or transferred in an editable format. Images must be flattened.
What is acceptable use for your digital stamps?
* You may use SLS Lines DIGITAL STAMPS for any personal use (unlimited) and commercially for handmade greeting cards or other handmade paper products that you sell online or in person (limit 100).
* Digital stamps are not available for commercial purposes other than selling your handmade cards or other handmade paper items.
* SLS Lines digital stamps may not be re-sold, copied, shared, traded or redistributed or transferred in any format.