SteakandEggsPlease is taking a short break
dawnerenee on Jul 26, 20225 out of 5 stars
So perfect for my laptop! Thanks!
Jennifer on Mar 16, 20225 out of 5 stars
Good quality sticker, in addition to its humor! It looks just as pictured. My little introvert loves it!
Caroline on Aug 3, 20225 out of 5 stars
Super cute sticker and shipping was way quicker than expected. Will buy again!
Sam on Jul 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
I love fun sayings on stickers and these fit the bill perfectly! Super cute!
Joyce on Jul 27, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love the artwork on this adorable and funny postcard. Shipped well within the expected timeframe and arrived safely in cute packaging.
Joyce on Jul 27, 20225 out of 5 stars
This entire store just reeks of stinking cuteness! Even the packaging the items came in were adorable. The Singapore inspired stickers are the perfect little gifts for overseas friends.
Ruben on Jul 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
Fun set, really nice and well packed
5 out of 5 stars
Every time you look at the card, you'll see something else cute going on! My favorite are the tiny kitties in the booth!
5 out of 5 stars
I can't wait to send out these adorable Singapore postcards! The quality is so nice and the illustration is adorable!
5 out of 5 stars
This sticker is so cute! I love the illustration and the quality is so nice!
"I'm not trying to be nice, I really think others will like it too!"
So that's how my Etsy store began. Actually it took a lot more persuading and prodding but that's the gist of how it began.
When the wife and I met, I started drawing her silly cards and she'd tell me how much she liked them. I thought she was just being nice. Until she started sending me links to Etsy shops of people selling cards and prodding me(very often so I wouldn't forget about it) persistently. I didn't even know Etsy existed until then.
I finally said I'd give it a shot and after my first sale, I was hooked on selling my cards on Etsy.
Growing up, I loved watching animal documentaries. As a kid, I used to sneak out to the living room after we were supposed to be in bed and would watch shows for hours on end until I got caught. I would usually get a good scolding but the cycle would repeat itself anyway. Other people had superheroes like Superman or Batman. My superhero was David Attenborough.
I draw postcards of animals that I find just plain cute. I make an effort to make them as anatomically correct as I can within my style and also write poems that are both factual and make people laugh, or at least, I try to make it so.
There's so much negativity going on in this world, I draw these cute cards as a way to go into a happy place (I'm not kooky, I promise. Ok maybe a little bit.) and remember the good things in life. I hope that my cards help people re-connect through the written word again and makes them feel happy when they send or receive it.
Since the beginning of the label, I have always been very particular about the quality of the products provided. I take pride in providing good quality products. I also take extra care to package your orders in hopes that they will arrive at your doorstep in as good a condition as when it left our shop.
Have a look around and I hope you find something you like! If there's something you are looking for but don't see, feel free to drop me a message. Some of my cards are actually inspired by customer requests :)
Owner, Maker, Designer
The unlikely looking creator behind the cute illustrations. You might find him browsing in the cute stationery section, looking very out of place and making those around him uncomfortable. He enjoys making cute illustrations that make people squee.
The muse/wife/all-in-one assistant
The Nitty Gritty
The indispensable muse of the Gorilla that helps out from the design of the cards, shipping and packaging (while he is out of town) and the nitty gritty that gorillas are apt to forget.
Create customized notepads
Washi Tape Manufacturer
Turns my designs into washi tape
and you know you really should,
buy a card to write and send,
and uplift someone's mood.
Let your partner know that you miss them,
let them know you care,
Show your partner that you think of them,
and that you're not having an affair!
The next time you want to send a message,
stop by Steak and Eggs please,
A picture says a thousand words,
For that, a card would be the bee's knees.
Thanks for stopping by!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges and cancellations
I don't accept returns
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
...---===! DELAYS !===---...
Due to the covid-19 situation worldwide, many postal systems cannot deliver on time. Mail to USA experiences severe delays, if you have any questions, please message us.
- Domestic Mail (within Singapore): 3-10 working days
- International Mail (all countries outside Singapore): 2-8 weeks
A note on international mail times:
Please note that during holidays and seasons with bad weather, there can be substantial delays in mailing times. Please get in touch to clarify any doubts or worries you might have.
If you would like to track your shipment, please selected the upgraded shipping option of 'registered mail'.
When in doubt, please feel free to clarify any questions you have regarding shipping time/delivery and we will be happy to help.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at steakandeggsplease [!at] gmail.com.