Week-by-Week Pregnancy Companion, Womb in bloom, eBook, At-your-Fingertips Guide, Maternity, Prenatal Education, Quick Reference
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
The Womb in Bloom: Your Week-By-Week Pregnancy Companion
An easy to read, quick reference book to keep by your pillow side during your pregnancy.
With this book, you will:
• Track the changes in your body as you prepare to welcome your baby into the world!
• Learn how your baby will grow from the first few weeks to the last few months of your pregnancy.
• Know what stage of development your baby is in and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy.
• Learn what is going on with your baby throughout your pregnancy from week 1 to week 42.
Format of the book:
• PDF file - Digital- E-book -112 pages
• Each chapter has a short account of each week
• Easy to find points summarizing what to expect concerning
• your baby's size and development and your symptoms
Benefits and Features:
Week by Week Development of Baby:
• Know the weight, size, length, and tests you will need to undergo
• Bright, heartwarming pictures of pregnant mothers with baby bumps
• See how the baby is developing
• Know how your pregnancy is progressing
Illustrations of Growing Fetus
• You will see the changes in your baby as it grows inside your womb.
• You will see the fetus's development at each week of the first, second, and third trimesters.
• Get an up-to-date account of your baby's development during pregnancy.
Further Resources - The book includes links to:
• YouTube channel playlists
• Affordable Webinars on pregnancy and childbirth and beyond
• All-in-one Labor, Delivery, Newborn care, and Breastfeeding course
You could read the book in your browser or download it on to your mobile or Desktop or tablet.
In order to view downloaded PDF files, you need to have Adobe Acrobat (https://get.adobe.com/reader/) OR a PDF reader installed.
To view PDF files on your Windows PC, you first need to download a PDF reader. Luckily, many PDF readers, such as Adobe Acrobat, have free versions, so you don’t have to pay to read PDFs on your computer.
I hope that you love the “Womb in Bloom: Your Week-by-Week Pregnancy Companion” book.
It can also be a Gift for first time moms and dads.
Technical problems or any questions? Please send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible,
qmsami [!at] humsaprenatals.com
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
1 shop review5 out of 5 stars
Online Prenatal class on Labor and Delivery/early/pre/active/transition/second/third/stages of labour/physical/emotional/changes/positions
Pregnancy Class Webinar Exercise Nutrition How to deal with discomforts Nausea Vomiting Back pain Insomnia Fatigue Emotional Changes
C-Section guide, Cesarean section, reasons, preparation and recovery, online prenatal class, webinar, 6 months replay, childbirth education